There was a period of time when the Cleveland Indians and the Chicago Cubs were thought of as nothing more than punchlines in the MLB, but com Tuesday night, both teams will be taking a run at the World Series. For the Cubs, this will be their first appearance in a World Series in over 70 years, which is a stunning amount of time when you consider that they are one of the most storied franchises in all of professional sports. The Cleveland Indians haven’t won it all since 1948, but have at least had a couple of appearances in the championship series in the 90’s to hang their hats on. Both teams have made it look pretty easy in the postseason so far, so we can only hope that they match up well, and that we get a series to remember. The betting odds have been set, and it is the Cubs who come in as a favorite. Let’s take a closer look at their prices.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Cubs vs Dodgers | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns for Western Finals
- Indians vs Twins | Who Will Gain Ground in the AL Central Division?
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Pitchers Revolt and Top Trade Whispers
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines