It’s only been eight seasons since the Colorado Rockies vaulted over the rest of the playoff teams in the National League and improbably found themselves staring across the field at the Boston Red Sox for the World Series as MLB betting fans might remember. Of course, these were the same Red Sox who had come back from an 0-3 deficit in the 2004 ALCS and then won the next four – and the four games of the 2004 World Series, so they had a little more postseason poise than the Rockies, who went quietly in the ’07 Series. Even so, there was cause for optimism then. Now, it’s hard to believe that was only eight seasons ago.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.