It’s only been eight seasons since the Colorado Rockies vaulted over the rest of the playoff teams in the National League and improbably found themselves staring across the field at the Boston Red Sox for the World Series as MLB betting fans might remember. Of course, these were the same Red Sox who had come back from an 0-3 deficit in the 2004 ALCS and then won the next four – and the four games of the 2004 World Series, so they had a little more postseason poise than the Rockies, who went quietly in the ’07 Series. Even so, there was cause for optimism then. Now, it’s hard to believe that was only eight seasons ago.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season
- Blue Jays vs Yankees MLB | Cy Young Favorite Cole On Mound