Arguably the series of the early week is from Citi Field in Queens as the Washington Nationals visit the New York Mets in what could easily be a playoff preview — although obviously only one team can win the NL East. The other would have to get there via the wild-card spot. The Nationals currently lead the division by one game over surprising Philadelphia with New York 1.5 games back. There’s no question that Tuesday’s pitching matchup is the best of the week. So, don’t forget to check the MLB betting lines for the game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.