It’s always fun to place a pre-season wager on the team that you believe will walk away the champion at the end of the season. What’s not so fun is tearing up that betting slip with a decent portion of the season still to go. It’s not over yet, but MLB Betting fans who backed the Washington Nationals are probably already practicing their ripping technique. The Nats will try to stay in the hunt when they play the Rockies in Colorado on Wednesday night.
Inside Scoop on the Washington Nationals vs Colorado Rockies Opening MLB Odds & TV InfoDate/Time: August 19th, 8:40 pm ETVenue: Coors Field, Denver, ColoradoTV: ROOT SPORTSRadio: KOA 850, KNRV 1150 (Sp.), Rockies Radio NetworkOpening Lines: Washington -138, Colorado +130Eddie Butler (3-10, 5.90 ERA) will get the start for the Rockies on Wednesday night.
Key Betting Trends
- Colorado is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games when playing Washington
- Colorado is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Washington
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Colorado’s last 6 games when playing at home against Washington
- Washington is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games when playing Colorado
- Washington is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Colorado
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Colorado