The AL East has been strangely entertaining this year, but also incredibly tough to figure out. It was beginning to look for a while as though no-one really wanted to take the bull by the horns in the division, but now you have the Rays, Jays, and Orioles all stringing together a solid run of games, while the Yankees continue to play consistent ball. The New York Yankees will try to keep pace with the charging pack when they face the Miami Marlins in a 4-game series, with the third of that set scheduled for Wednesday in Miami and the Yankees listed as -168 favorites on MLB odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.