It feels as though the American League and National League Divisional Series games have just begun, yet we are already looking ahead to the next round as sweeps abound. Two of the four series are already over and set for the Championship Series, with another one potentially done tonight when the Giants play the Nationals in the Bay Area. What makes the whole thing so surprising is seeing two heavy MLB betting favorites waiving bye-bye in an early stage of the postseason (Yes, I’m talking about the Detroit Tigers and Anaheim Angels). So let’s see some of the highlights and review what we’ve seen so far in the first week of the MLB postseason, more precisely, what happened in the AL Divisional Series.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season