The San Francisco Giants won the World Series in 2010, 2012 and 2014. In 2011 and 2013, they foundered a bit and didn’t even make the playoffs. However, there is some reason to be optimistic this year that they not only will return to the playoffs but will win the whole thing again. After all, they are within sight of catching the Los Angeles Dodgers in the National League West. Because the Central is so tough, the second-place team in the West is not likely to get a wild card, so if the Giants can pass the Dodgers, they will be in the playoffs – and the Dodgers will be out. So, what are the MLB odds of the Giants winning the World Series in 2015? Let’s take a look.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season
- Blue Jays vs Yankees MLB | Cy Young Favorite Cole On Mound