The San Francisco Giants won the World Series in 2010, 2012 and 2014. In 2011 and 2013, they foundered a bit and didn’t even make the playoffs. However, there is some reason to be optimistic this year that they not only will return to the playoffs but will win the whole thing again. After all, they are within sight of catching the Los Angeles Dodgers in the National League West. Because the Central is so tough, the second-place team in the West is not likely to get a wild card, so if the Giants can pass the Dodgers, they will be in the playoffs – and the Dodgers will be out. So, what are the MLB odds of the Giants winning the World Series in 2015? Let’s take a look.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.