When you talk about All-Star Games, you are usually met with a roll of the eyes by true fans of the sport. The NFL, NHL, and NBA put on games that are really nothing more than a boring exhibition game, but the MLB did things a little differently by making the game worth something. The conference that wins it will have their team representative get home field advantage in the World Series, so things tend to be a little more businesslike in this game. The 2015 version of the All-Star Game will be held at the Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati on July 14th, expect some great MLB odds and prop bets for this game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.