The Detroit Tigers have recently been a dominant topic of conversation in online betting odds, thanks to the MLB Trade Deadline week that saw them rent the services of highly-prized starter David Price for two months, in exchange for the permanent acquisition of three hot pitching prospects in Daniel Norris, Matt Boyd and Jairo Labourt from the Rays. (Actually, make that two-and-a-half hot prospects, considering Labourt is still not groomed enough to throw it well in the MLB).
PLAYER INS: P Daniel Norris, P Jairo Labourt, P Matt Boyd, P Luis Cessa, P Michael Fulmer and SS JaCoby Jones PLAYER OUTS: P David Price, P Joakim Soria and OF Yoenis Cespedes
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB 2021 Calendar: AL Biggest Games Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 24th Edition
- MLB Rumors: Where Will Former All-Star Pitcher Jake Odorizzi Sign?
- MLB Rumors: First Spring Workouts Begin Wednesday in Arizona & Florida
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert Analysis
- Five Bold Betting Predictions For The 2021 MLB Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 10th Edition
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?
- MLB News & Rumors: Nelson Cruz Re-sings With The Twins
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 27th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 27th Edition
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Springer Becomes Highest Paid Blue Jay Player
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 20th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 14th Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 13th Edition