The Detroit Tigers have recently been a dominant topic of conversation in online betting odds, thanks to the MLB Trade Deadline week that saw them rent the services of highly-prized starter David Price for two months, in exchange for the permanent acquisition of three hot pitching prospects in Daniel Norris, Matt Boyd and Jairo Labourt from the Rays. (Actually, make that two-and-a-half hot prospects, considering Labourt is still not groomed enough to throw it well in the MLB).
PLAYER INS: P Daniel Norris, P Jairo Labourt, P Matt Boyd, P Luis Cessa, P Michael Fulmer and SS JaCoby Jones
PLAYER OUTS: P David Price, P Joakim Soria and OF Yoenis Cespedes
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.