The Houston Astros continue to hold onto first place in the American League West and remains favorites in the MLB betting odds. They had started off the 2015 season at a torrid pace, but they had a less consistent June and July, and the Los Angeles Angels pushed ahead of them to take over first in the division. The Astros leapfrogged back over them in the middle of July, but the Angels and the Rangers continue to push the Astros in the division race. Can they hold onto the division crown?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – MVP & Cy Young Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – Strikeouts & ERA Predictions
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.