At the beginning of the 2015 season, most people thought that the Houston Astros’ MLB odds would be better than they had been in 2014. Maybe not a lot better, but a little better. They had Jose Altuve, the American League batting champion from 2014, and more pieces would be showing up from the minors to help them. Of course, after 48 games, the Astros sit atop the American League West with a record of 30-18. Their winning percentage (.625) is the second best in the whole league. They are on a pace to win 101 games, but even if they slow down and only win 91, they will still have the best two-year improvement of any major league team since World War II. In 2013, they went 51-111, and winning 91 games in 2015 would be a 40-game swing. The Miracle Mets of 1969 made a 39-game improvement over their 1967 finish, so the Astros have a chance to make history.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.