If you still have your pinwheel Expos cap and long for the days of that wacky umbrella roof trying (and failing) to open and close in old Olympic Stadium, and you’re one of those exiled baseball fans trapped under the weight of the expectations that the city places on its Canadiens each year, then your long nightmare might be over. In 2004, the Expos left town to play as the third baseball franchise to do business in Washington, D.C., taking the name “Nationals” instead of trying the “Senators” sobriquet a third time in all mlb MLB betting sites. In recent years, former Expo Warren Cromartie has led an effort in Montreal to get baseball back. Back in April, the city hosted a pair of exhibition tilts featuring the Cincinnati Reds and Toronto Blue Jays, drawing a combined 96,000 fans. In 2014, a similar pair of exhibitions drew 90,000 fans. According to MLB commissioner Rob Manfred, this means that Montreal could well have the support network for a major league team.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.