As we head into July, the talk in baseball circles is almost certainly going to turn to the All-Star Game and the trade deadline. It’s a strange little part of the baseball season where the action on the field almost becomes secondary to what’s going on behind the scenes when it comes to disclosing the latest MLB parlay picks.That is not the case for us, though, as we are always thinking about what bet to play next. The one great thing about weekends in professional baseball is that there are always plenty of games to choose from, and this weekend is no different.We have already put together some straight up picks that we like, but now it’s time to turn out attention to the parlay. I am going with a 3-team parlay for each of the 3 days, but you can go smaller, or perhaps play these in a round-robin.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season