You can go ahead and take this to the bank online betting fans: the Royals are not going to let the American League Central title out of their hands. They probably weren’t anyway, but now that they have added ace pitcher Johnny Cueto from the Cincinnati Reds, they are even more of a lock to hold on in the division. After all, no one else in the division looks strong enough to mount a run. The usually tough Detroit Tigers look like they are headed toward a major rebuild, and while the Cleveland Indians have ace Corey Kluber on their staff, their offense is not consistent enough for them to contend in the division. The Twins looked like they might contend early on, but they have also failed to be consistent as the summer months have progressed.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.