The decision by San Francisco manager, Bruce Bochy, to stick with his postseason rotation formula in Game 4 was somewhat criticized, but as things turned out, it was the masterstroke needed to propel the Giants to a big win. A massive 11-4 blowout of the Royals in Game 4 means that both teams are now tied up at two games apiece, and that means the series are on fire right now. With each team having won two games, the MLB Betting on the World Series is now down to a best-of-three series. It therefore can’t be stressed enough that winning Game 5 will be very important for both teams. In essence, the game, which is set to take place in San Francisco, is the final series game for the Giants at home. A victory in today’s game by the Giants would mean that they’d go to Game 6 in Kansas looking for just one win to claim the World Series. On the flipside, a win by the Royals would be hugely advantageous to the team since Game 6 and 7 will be in their own backyard where they are known to be very strong. The question therefore is, which of the two teams is likely to go 3-2 in the championship series?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.