Thanks to the savvy MLB online betting analysis we do here (and of course a select analysis done by our fellow analysts out there), MLB bettors are reportedly getting smarter by the day and racking up increased profits. As a result, most sportsbooks are increasingly getting the shorter end of the stick, in regards to profits racked up from wagers placed on MLB games. For example, the Nevada Sportsbooks held a measly 2.95 percent of the $722 million wagered on the MLB online betting lines in 2014, marking their lowest hold percentage since the 2004 baseball season. In addition, the $21.29 million profit made by Nevada last year was the smallest profit margin since 2011, while it also marked a 26.7 percent decrease from the profits made 2013. Entering the 2015 MLB season, the trend isn’t looking any different and, as I am sure most of the bettors here would attest, it has been a pretty reward-full ride since the MLB betting lines actively opened one month ago. Going by statistics collected from the major sportsbooks so far this season, most money has been wagered on the Cubs, Mariners, Nationals, Dodgers Giants and Cardinals to win the 2015 World Series (in the category of favorites), while the San Diego Padres, Mets and Twins have been the hottest long-shot commodities in the 2015 World Series Odds. With the season still at its infancy stages, more activity is expected in the coming months, as the MLB season grows into a full-blown betting haven, according to data collected and analyzed by several stats and odds sites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.