Thanks to the savvy MLB online betting analysis we do here (and of course a select analysis done by our fellow analysts out there), MLB bettors are reportedly getting smarter by the day and racking up increased profits. As a result, most sportsbooks are increasingly getting the shorter end of the stick, in regards to profits racked up from wagers placed on MLB games. For example, the Nevada Sportsbooks held a measly 2.95 percent of the $722 million wagered on the MLB online betting lines in 2014, marking their lowest hold percentage since the 2004 baseball season. In addition, the $21.29 million profit made by Nevada last year was the smallest profit margin since 2011, while it also marked a 26.7 percent decrease from the profits made 2013.Entering the 2015 MLB season, the trend isn’t looking any different and, as I am sure most of the bettors here would attest, it has been a pretty reward-full ride since the MLB betting lines actively opened one month ago. Going by statistics collected from the major sportsbooks so far this season, most money has been wagered on the Cubs, Mariners, Nationals, Dodgers Giants and Cardinals to win the 2015 World Series (in the category of favorites), while the San Diego Padres, Mets and Twins have been the hottest long-shot commodities in the 2015 World Series Odds. With the season still at its infancy stages, more activity is expected in the coming months, as the MLB season grows into a full-blown betting haven, according to data collected and analyzed by several stats and odds sites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?