Every team has to face some level of adversity during the course of the regular season, but it’s fair to say that the Baltimore Orioles have had more than their fair share during the first few weeks of the season. They have had games postponed due to unrest in the city, had to play a game in an empty stadium, and then travel all the way to Florida to play a “home” series against the Tampa Bay Rays. Surely things can only get better from this point forward. Planning on doing some MLB betting this Friday? Here’s what to expect.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.