NY Yankees at Atlanta Braves Predicted MLB Betting Lines & Game InfoDate/Time: August 30, 1:35 PM ET Venue: Turner Field, Atlanta, Georgia TV: FSSO Radio: WCNN 680/WYAY 106.7, Braves Radio Network Nathan Eovaldi (13-2, 4.00 ERA) will start, and that is good news for the Yankees who have won 8 of the last 10 games with him on the mound. The Yankees should make sure that they do not come in and take the Braves (54-73) too lightly. Sure, Atlanta has essentially sold off all their player assets in an effort to save money and get younger, but this is a team that still maintains a winning record at Turner Field. The Braves are a tough nut to crack at home, and come into this series with a pretty decent 33-26 home record. The big issue for the Braves right now is scoring runs, although they have had a pretty tough time stopping them, too in recent weeks. This is to be expected with a team that is very much I the rebuilding phase, and who are using the final few weeks of the season to give their triple-A guys a taste of big league ball. Julio Teheran (9-6, 4.29 ERA) will get the start for the Braves.
Key Betting Trends
- NY Yankees is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing Atlanta
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of NY Yankees’s last 13 games when playing Atlanta
- NY Yankees is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
- Atlanta is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing NY Yankees
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Atlanta’s last 13 games when playing NY Yankees
- Atlanta is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against NY Yankees