Yes, the NBA betting news you’ve recently heard about him are true, former Knicks guard Baron Davis is attempting to make an NBA comeback, unlikely as it seems for the move to go through.“This is the first time I’m going to put myself out there,” said Davis on SiriusXM NBA Radio. “I’m going to try out for some teams.”The 36-year-old guard, who played 13 years in the league, decently averaged 16.1 PPG and 7.2 APG while playing for six different teams. His most notable of those seasons came in his time as a Hornet during the 2003-2004 season where, as a 24-year-old, he posted a career-high 22.9 PPG and 7.5 assists.Unfortunately, he suffered a partial tear of the patella tendon in his right knee and also had tears in his right MCL and ACL on May 6, 2012, during the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs. His contribution in that game helped the Knicks to secure their first playoff victory since 2001, but it came at a heavy price, as he never returned to the NBA ever since the incident.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?