The Los Angeles Clippers certainly had the most drama of any of the NBA teams in the postseason, as they had to dispatch a crew that included Doc Rivers, Blake Griffin, Chris Paul, Paul Pierce and others to barricade DeAndre Jordan inside his Houston home until he signed a contract extension. Some might look at this as a mere re-signing of a player, but NBA Betting fans could definitely argue that the Clippers did more for themselves this off season than any other team in the NBA. DeAndre Jordan will always be the #3 player in Los Angeles, at least as long as Blake Griffin and Chris Paul are in town. However, Jordan is also one of the dominant centers in the game, and without that defense and rebounding in the middle, the Clippers would not have made it as far as they did in the 2015 playoffs. So keeping Jordan is a huge step for this team.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Celtics vs 76ers NBA Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.