The Chicago Bulls (0-0) are just 2-point underdogs against the Atlanta Hawks (0-0) at United Center on Wednesday, December 23, 2020. The game begins at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The matchup has an over/under of 231.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Chicago has taken eight of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Atlanta. The Bulls have an advantage against the spread as well (3-0) when taking the court against the Hawks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/28/2019||Bulls||Bulls||-9.5||217.5||-470||365||Regular Season||116-81 CHI|
|12/11/2019||Bulls||Bulls||-6.5||221.5||-276||223||Regular Season||136-102 CHI|
|11/6/2019||Bulls||Hawks||-1||221.5||-112||-107||Regular Season||113-93 CHI|
|3/3/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-118 ATL|
|3/1/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||168-161 CHI|
|1/23/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-101 ATL|
|10/27/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-85 CHI|
|3/11/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-122 CHI|
|1/20/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-97 CHI|
|10/26/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||91-86 CHI|
Hawks Betting Information
- Atlanta did not perform well against the spread last season, posting a 29-35-2 record.
- The Hawks posted a winning record of 3-2-2 against the spread when the spread was -2 or bigger.
- In 38 of 66 (57.6%) contests last season, Atlanta and its opponents hit the over.
Bulls Betting Information
- Chicago failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 30-33-2 ATS.
- When they played as at least 2-point underdogs, the Bulls had a record ATS of 9-9.
- Chicago combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50.8% of matchups last year (33 out of 65 contests).
- In 53.7% of their opportunities last season (36 of 67 chances), the Hawks and their opponents put up more than this matchup’s point total of 231.5 points.
- Chicago and its opponents combined to score more than 231.5 points in 15.4% of their games last season (10 of 65 opportunities).
- The Hawks and the Bulls combined to average 12.9 less points per game last year than the over/under of 231.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 1.9 fewer points per game last season (229.6) than this game’s over/under of 231.5 points.
- The average point total in Hawks games last season was the same as the total of 231.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Bulls last season was 14.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- Trae Young scored 29.6 points per game and averaged 9.3 assists per contest last season.
- Clint Capela pulled down 13.8 rebounds per game.
- Young made 3.4 threes per game a season ago.
- Kris Dunn averaged 2.0 steals per game. Capela collected 1.8 blocks a game.
- Zach LaVine averaged 25.5 points per game last season.
- Wendell Carter Jr. collected 9.4 rebounds per game and Tomas Satoransky dished out 5.4 assists per outing.
- LaVine connected on 3.1 threes per game a season ago.
- LaVine collected 1.5 per game. Daniel Gafford averaged 1.3 blocks an outing.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option