|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Cleveland holds a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with Atlanta. The Cavaliers also have a 2-0 record against the spread when facing the Hawks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Hawks||Cavaliers||-2.5||234.5||-143||120||Regular Season||127-105 CLE|
|12/23/2019||Hawks||Cavaliers||-1.5||229.5||-122||103||Regular Season||121-118 CLE|
|12/29/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-108 ATL|
|10/30/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||136-114 CLE|
|10/21/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-111 ATL|
|2/9/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-107 CLE|
|12/12/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-114 CLE|
|11/30/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-114 CLE|
|11/5/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-115 ATL|
|4/9/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-125 ATL|
Hawks Betting Information
- Against the spread, Atlanta has been strong this season, posting a 4-1 record.
- The Hawks have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or bigger.
- Atlanta and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 2 of 5 games this season (40%).
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 3-2 ATS.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this season — 2 of 5.
- The Hawks and their opponents have recorded more than 233 points in 700% of their outings this year (35 of five opportunities).
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to score at least 233 points in 40% of their matchups this year (two of five chances).
- The Hawks and the Cavaliers combine to average 3.2 more points per game than the total of 233 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.4 less points per game (223.6) than this game’s over/under of 233 points.
- The Hawks’ average point total in matchups this year is 241.2, 8.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Cavaliers games this season have averaged a total of 218.6 points, 14.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The Hawks points and assists leader is Trae Young. He puts up 30.6 points per game and contributes 8.0 assists.
- Atlanta is led in rebounds by John Collins’ 7.4 per game.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is the top three-point shooter for the Hawks, knocking down 3.2 per game.
- Kevin Huerter leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Collins collects 1.2 blocks a contest to pace Atlanta.
- The Cavaliers leader in scoring is Collin Sexton with 25.8 points per game. He also adds 2.0 rebounds per game and 3.8 assists per game.
- Andre Drummond (14.8 rebounds per game) and Darius Garland (7.2 assists per game) are the Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Garland leads the Cavaliers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.0 made threes per game.
- Larry Nance Jr. is at the top of Cleveland’s steals hierarchy with 2.6 steals per game and Drummond leads the squad in blocks with 2.4 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option