|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Cleveland holds a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with Atlanta. The Cavaliers also have a 2-0 record against the spread when facing the Hawks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Hawks||Cavaliers||-2.5||234.5||-143||120||Regular Season||127-105 CLE|
|12/23/2019||Hawks||Cavaliers||-1.5||229.5||-122||103||Regular Season||121-118 CLE|
|12/29/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-108 ATL|
|10/30/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||136-114 CLE|
|10/21/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-111 ATL|
|2/9/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-107 CLE|
|12/12/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-114 CLE|
|11/30/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-114 CLE|
|11/5/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-115 ATL|
|4/9/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-125 ATL|
Hawks Betting Information
- Against the spread, Atlanta has been strong this season, posting a 4-1 record.
- The Hawks have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or bigger.
- Atlanta and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 2 of 5 games this season (40%).
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 3-2 ATS.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this season — 2 of 5.
- The Hawks and their opponents have recorded more than 233 points in 700% of their outings this year (35 of five opportunities).
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to score at least 233 points in 40% of their matchups this year (two of five chances).
- The Hawks and the Cavaliers combine to average 3.2 more points per game than the total of 233 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.4 less points per game (223.6) than this game’s over/under of 233 points.
- The Hawks’ average point total in matchups this year is 241.2, 8.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Cavaliers games this season have averaged a total of 218.6 points, 14.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The Hawks points and assists leader is Trae Young. He puts up 30.6 points per game and contributes 8.0 assists.
- Atlanta is led in rebounds by John Collins’ 7.4 per game.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is the top three-point shooter for the Hawks, knocking down 3.2 per game.
- Kevin Huerter leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Collins collects 1.2 blocks a contest to pace Atlanta.
- The Cavaliers leader in scoring is Collin Sexton with 25.8 points per game. He also adds 2.0 rebounds per game and 3.8 assists per game.
- Andre Drummond (14.8 rebounds per game) and Darius Garland (7.2 assists per game) are the Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Garland leads the Cavaliers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.0 made threes per game.
- Larry Nance Jr. is at the top of Cleveland’s steals hierarchy with 2.6 steals per game and Drummond leads the squad in blocks with 2.4 per game.