The Cleveland Cavaliers (10-21) are 7-point underdogs as they try to stop a 10-game losing streak when they host the Atlanta Hawks (13-17) on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS-OH. The matchup’s point total is 227.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Cleveland has a 7-3 record against Atlanta. The Cavaliers have an advantage against the spread as well (3-0) when taking on the Hawks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||Hawks||Hawks||-5.5||229||-213||176||Regular Season||96-91 CLE|
|2/12/2020||Hawks||Cavaliers||-2.5||234.5||-143||120||Regular Season||127-105 CLE|
|12/23/2019||Hawks||Cavaliers||-1.5||229.5||-122||103||Regular Season||121-118 CLE|
|12/29/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-108 ATL|
|10/30/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||136-114 CLE|
|10/21/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-111 ATL|
|2/9/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-107 CLE|
|12/12/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-114 CLE|
|11/30/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-114 CLE|
|11/5/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-115 ATL|
Hawks Betting Information
- Atlanta been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, compiling a 15-15 record.
- The Hawks have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -7 or bigger.
- Atlanta has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 14 times in 30 contests (46.7%).
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 10-20 ATS.
- In most of Cleveland’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (13 out of 30 games, 43.3%).
- In 53.3% of their opportunities this season (16 of 30 chances), the Hawks and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 227 points.
- Cleveland has played in 12 games this year (out of 31 total matchups — 38.7% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 227 points.
- The Hawks and the Cavaliers combine to average 9.9 fewer points per game than the total of 227 set for this matchup.
- The Hawks and the Cavaliers have seen their opponents average a combined 0.4 less points per game than the over/under of 227 set in this matchup.
- The Hawks’ average point total in matchups this year is 226.5, 0.5 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Cavaliers this season is 9.9 points less than this game’s over/under.
- Trae Young leads the Hawks in points and assists. He contributes 26.9 points per game while also adding 9.5 assists.
- Clint Capela paces Atlanta with 13.9 rebounds per game.
- Young is the top three-point shooter for the Hawks, knocking down 2.4 per game.
- Atlanta’s steals leader is Cameron Reddish, who averages 1.3 per game. Capela leads the team averaging 2.2 blocks a contest.
- The Cavaliers leader in scoring is Collin Sexton with 22.9 points per game. He also adds 2.5 rebounds per game and 4.2 assists per game.
- When it comes to Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Andre Drummond with 13.5 rebounds per game and Darius Garland with 5.4 assists per game.
- Cedi Osman leads the Cavaliers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- Larry Nance Jr. is at the top of Cleveland’s steals hierarchy with 1.9 steals per game and Jarrett Allen leads the squad in blocks with 1.7 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title