The Cleveland Cavaliers (10-21) are 7-point underdogs as they try to stop a 10-game losing streak when they host the Atlanta Hawks (13-17) on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS-OH. The matchup’s point total is 227.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Cleveland has a 7-3 record against Atlanta. The Cavaliers have an advantage against the spread as well (3-0) when taking on the Hawks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||Hawks||Hawks||-5.5||229||-213||176||Regular Season||96-91 CLE|
|2/12/2020||Hawks||Cavaliers||-2.5||234.5||-143||120||Regular Season||127-105 CLE|
|12/23/2019||Hawks||Cavaliers||-1.5||229.5||-122||103||Regular Season||121-118 CLE|
|12/29/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-108 ATL|
|10/30/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||136-114 CLE|
|10/21/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-111 ATL|
|2/9/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-107 CLE|
|12/12/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-114 CLE|
|11/30/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-114 CLE|
|11/5/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-115 ATL|
Hawks Betting Information
- Atlanta been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, compiling a 15-15 record.
- The Hawks have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -7 or bigger.
- Atlanta has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 14 times in 30 contests (46.7%).
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 10-20 ATS.
- In most of Cleveland’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (13 out of 30 games, 43.3%).
- In 53.3% of their opportunities this season (16 of 30 chances), the Hawks and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 227 points.
- Cleveland has played in 12 games this year (out of 31 total matchups — 38.7% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 227 points.
- The Hawks and the Cavaliers combine to average 9.9 fewer points per game than the total of 227 set for this matchup.
- The Hawks and the Cavaliers have seen their opponents average a combined 0.4 less points per game than the over/under of 227 set in this matchup.
- The Hawks’ average point total in matchups this year is 226.5, 0.5 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Cavaliers this season is 9.9 points less than this game’s over/under.
- Trae Young leads the Hawks in points and assists. He contributes 26.9 points per game while also adding 9.5 assists.
- Clint Capela paces Atlanta with 13.9 rebounds per game.
- Young is the top three-point shooter for the Hawks, knocking down 2.4 per game.
- Atlanta’s steals leader is Cameron Reddish, who averages 1.3 per game. Capela leads the team averaging 2.2 blocks a contest.
- The Cavaliers leader in scoring is Collin Sexton with 22.9 points per game. He also adds 2.5 rebounds per game and 4.2 assists per game.
- When it comes to Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Andre Drummond with 13.5 rebounds per game and Darius Garland with 5.4 assists per game.
- Cedi Osman leads the Cavaliers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- Larry Nance Jr. is at the top of Cleveland’s steals hierarchy with 1.9 steals per game and Jarrett Allen leads the squad in blocks with 1.7 per game.