|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
New York has come out on top in six of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Atlanta. The Knicks have an advantage against the spread as well (1-0-1) when taking the court against the Hawks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||136-131 NY|
|2/9/2020||Hawks||Hawks||-5||226||-201||169||Regular Season||140-135 ATL|
|12/17/2019||Knicks||Knicks||-2||225||-129||108||Regular Season||143-120 NY|
|2/14/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-91 NY|
|12/21/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-107 ATL|
|11/7/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-107 NY|
|10/17/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-107 NY|
|2/4/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-96 ATL|
|12/10/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-107 NY|
|11/24/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-104 ATL|
Hawks Betting Information
- Against the spread, Atlanta has been strong this season, posting a 4-2 record.
- The Hawks have posted a losing record of 0-2 against the spread when the spread is -6 or bigger.
- Atlanta has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 2 times in 6 contests (33.3%).
Knicks Betting Information
- New York has covered the spread in half of its outings, going 3-3 ATS.
- New York has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 33.3% of matchups this season (2 out of 6 chances).
- The Hawks and their opponents have scored no less than 222 points — this matchup’s point total — in 43 of six outings (716.7%) this year.
- In two of six games (33.3%) this year, New York and its opponents have combined to score more than 222 points.
- These two teams average a combined 221.7 points per game, 0.3 less points than the over/under of 222 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 216.9 points per game, 5.1 less than the over/under in this game.
- The Hawks’ average point total in outings this year is 232.2, 10.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Knicks games this season is 15.7 fewer points than the point total of 222 for this outing.
- The Hawks points and assists leader is Trae Young. He racks up 28.2 points per game and records 8.3 assists.
- Atlanta’s rebounding leader is John Collins, who averages 6.8 per game.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is the top three-point shooter for the Hawks, connecting on 3.2 per game.
- Atlanta’s steals leader is Kevin Huerter, who collects 1.5 per game. Collins leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a game.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks with 21.2 points per game, 10.5 rebounds per game, and 7.2 assists per game.
- Reggie Bullock leads the Knicks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- One New York player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Mitchell Robinson averages 1.0 steals per game and 1.7 blocks per game.
More Recent NBA News
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Minnesota Timberwolves: 1/23/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Chicago Bulls: 1/23/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Phoenix Suns vs. Denver Nuggets: 1/23/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Jazz vs. Golden State Warriors: 1/23/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Cleveland Cavaliers: 1/22/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends