The Atlanta Hawks (11-15) are 1.5-point favorites as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the New York Knicks (13-15) on Monday, February 15, 2021 at Madison Square Garden. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on MSG. The matchup’s over/under is set at 216.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
New York holds a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Atlanta. The Knicks also have a 2-0-1 record against the spread when taking on the Hawks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2021||Hawks||Hawks||-7||224.5||-282||226||Regular Season||113-108 NY|
|3/11/2020||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||136-131 NY|
|2/9/2020||Hawks||Hawks||-5||226||-201||169||Regular Season||140-135 ATL|
|12/17/2019||Knicks||Knicks||-2||225||-129||108||Regular Season||143-120 NY|
|2/14/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-91 NY|
|12/21/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-107 ATL|
|11/7/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-107 NY|
|10/17/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-107 NY|
|2/4/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-96 ATL|
|12/10/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-107 NY|
Hawks Betting Information
- Atlanta has earned an even 13-13 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Hawks have fared well against the spread, putting together a 7-6 record.
- Atlanta has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 10 times in 26 contests (38.5%).
Knicks Betting Information
- New York has a 15-13 record against the spread, covering in 53.6% of their contests.
- The Knicks have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 1.5-point underdog.
- New York has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 32.1% of matchups this season (9 out of 28 opportunities).
- In 15 of 26 opportunities (57.7%) this season, the Hawks and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 216.5 points.
- New York has played in eight games this year (out of 28 total matchups — 28.6% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 216.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 216.2 points per game, 0.3 less points than the total of 216.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 215.6 points per game, 0.9 less than the point total for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Hawks have had set in games this season is 8.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Knicks this year is 9.9 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- Trae Young leads the Hawks in points and assists. He averages 26.0 points per game while also adding 9.4 assists.
- Atlanta is led in rebounds by Clint Capela’s 13.9 per game.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is the top three-point shooter for the Hawks, connecting on 2.3 per game.
- Kevin Huerter leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Capela collects 2.2 blocks a game to pace Atlanta.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks in all things points, rebounds and assists, scoring 22.4 points, 11.1 grabbing rebounds and handing out 5.6 assists per game.
- Alec Burks leads the Knicks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- New York’s Mitchell Robinson has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Nerlens Noel is first in blocks with 2.0 per game.