A game after he put up 33 points in an 118-117 loss to the Mavericks, John Collins leads the Atlanta Hawks (11-13) at home against the San Antonio Spurs (14-11) on Friday, February 12, 2021. The Hawks are favored by 1.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:30 PM ET on FS-SE. The matchup has an over/under of 228.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, San Antonio has a 6-4 record against Atlanta. The Hawks have a 2-0 edge against the spread when taking on the Spurs.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/17/2020||Spurs||Spurs||-8.5||229.5||-375||295||Regular Season||121-120 ATL|
|11/5/2019||Spurs||Hawks||-5.5||223||-232||190||Regular Season||108-100 ATL|
|4/2/2019||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-111 SA|
|3/6/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-104 SA|
|1/15/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-99 ATL|
|11/20/2017||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-85 SA|
|3/13/2017||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-99 SA|
|1/1/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-112 ATL|
|12/12/2015||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-78 SA|
|11/28/2015||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-88 SA|
Hawks Betting Information
- Atlanta is strong against the spread, going 13-11 on the season.
- The Hawks have posted a winning record of 7-5 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- Atlanta has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 8 times in 24 contests (33.3%).
Spurs Betting Information
- San Antonio has covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 14-10-1 ATS.
- When they play as at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Spurs have a record ATS of 4-5-1.
- San Antonio has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 44% of matchups this year (11 out of 25 contests).
- In nine of 24 opportunities (37.5%) this season, the Hawks and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 228.5 points.
- San Antonio and its opponents have combined to score more than 228.5 points in 36% of their matchups this year (nine of 25 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 223 points per game, 5.5 fewer points than the total of 228.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 222.8 points per game, 5.7 less than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total in Hawks games this season is 4.4 fewer points than the over/under of 228.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Spurs games this season is 6.9 less points than the point total of 228.5 in this outing.
- Trae Young leads the Hawks in scoring (26.6 points per game) and assisting (9.5 assists per game).
- Atlanta’s rebounding leader is Clint Capela, who grabs 14.2 per game.
- The Hawks are led by Kevin Huerter from beyond the arc. He hits 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Atlanta’s blocks leader is Capela, who records 2.3 per game. Cameron Reddish leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a contest.
- DeMar DeRozan’s strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Spurs scoring and assists leaderboards with 20.2 points per game and 6.7 assists per game.
- Keldon Johnson collects all of the boards and is the San Antonio leader in rebounds, getting 7.1 per game.
- Patty Mills leads the Spurs in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.6 made threes per game.
- San Antonio’s Dejounte Murray has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.6 per game and Drew Eubanks is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 3rd