Bradley Beal leads the Washington Wizards (3-11) into a matchup with the Atlanta Hawks (9-9) after scoring 47 points in a 124-106 loss to the Pelicans. The Wizards are 4.5-point underdogs in the game on Friday, January 29, 2021, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC. The matchup’s over/under is set at 232.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Atlanta and Washington have each won five of their last 10 head-to-head matchups. The Wizards have an advantage against the spread (2-1) when playing the Hawks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/6/2020||Wizards||Wizards||-5.5||240||-220||180||Regular Season||118-112 WAS|
|1/26/2020||Hawks||Hawks||-1||241.5||-114||-105||Regular Season||152-133 ATL|
|1/10/2020||Hawks||Wizards||-1.5||238||-121||102||Regular Season||111-101 WAS|
|2/4/2019||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||137-129 ATL|
|1/2/2019||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-98 WAS|
|12/18/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-110 ATL|
|12/5/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-117 WAS|
|4/6/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-97 ATL|
|1/27/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-104 WAS|
|12/27/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-99 ATL|
Hawks Betting Information
- Atlanta is solid against the spread, going 10-8 on the season.
- The Hawks have posted an even record of 5-5 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or higher.
- Atlanta and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 5 of 18 games this season (27.8%).
Wizards Betting Information
- Washington has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 6-8 ATS.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Wizards have a record ATS of 0-2.
- Washington has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 64.3% of matchups this season (9 out of 14 chances).
- In six of 18 opportunities (33.3%) this season, the Hawks and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 232 points.
- Washington has played in eight games this season (out of 14 total matchups — 57.1% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 232 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.2 fewer points per game (228.8) than this game’s over/under of 232 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 231.1 points per game, 0.9 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Hawks’ average point total in matchups this year is 223.8, 8.2 points below the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Wizards games this year is 4.1 more points than the point total of 232 in this outing.
- Trae Young leads the Hawks in scoring (26.2 points per game) and assisting (8.8 assists per game).
- Clint Capela paces Atlanta with 14.5 rebounds per game.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic connects on 2.3 threes per game to lead the Hawks.
- Atlanta’s blocks leader is Capela, who records 2.3 per game. Cameron Reddish leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a contest.
- Russell Westbrook is number one on the Wizards leaderboard in both rebounds (9.7 per game) and assists (10.2 per game).
- Beal has outperformed his Washington teammates in scoring, putting up 35.4 points per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 4.9 assists.
- Davis Bertans leads the Wizards in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.8 made threes per game.
- Beal is at the top of Washington’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Thomas Bryant leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals