The Golden State Warriors (11-9) host the Boston Celtics (10-8) after winning three home games in a row. The Celtics are favored by only 3 points in the contest, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 2, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 224.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Boston holds a 6-4 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Golden State.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2020||Celtics||Celtics||-13||225||-1012||673||Regular Season||119-104 BOS|
|11/15/2019||Celtics||Warriors||-6.5||223||-282||228||Regular Season||105-100 BOS|
|3/5/2019||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-95 BOS|
|1/26/2019||–||Celtics||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-111 GS|
|1/27/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-105 GS|
|11/16/2017||–||Celtics||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||92-88 BOS|
|3/8/2017||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-86 BOS|
|11/18/2016||–||Celtics||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-88 GS|
|4/1/2016||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-106 BOS|
|12/11/2015||–||Celtics||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-119 GS|
Celtics Betting Information
- Against the spread, Boston has been strong this season, posting a 10-8 record.
- The Celtics have covered half the time, going 5-5 against the spread when favored by at least 3 points.
- Boston and its opponents have combined to cover the total in 9 of 18 games this year (50%).
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State’s record against the spread is 10-10.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Warriors have a record ATS of 4-3.
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 9 of 20 (45%).
- The Celtics and their opponents have combined for 224.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of 18 outings (44.4%) this year.
- Golden State and its opponents have combined to score more than 224.5 points in eight of 20 games (40%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 0.5 less points per game (224) than this game’s total of 224.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.0 fewer points per game (222.5) than this game’s over/under of 224.5 points.
- The average point total for Celtics games this season is 3.7 fewer points than the over/under of 224.5 in this matchup.
- Warriors games this year have averaged an over/under of 225.7 points, 1.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Jaylen Brown leads the Celtics in scoring, averaging 27.1 points per game.
- Tristan Thompson paces Boston with 8.4 rebounds a game and Marcus Smart leads the team with 6.1 assists per matchup.
- The Celtics are led by Jayson Tatum from long distance. He hits 3.1 shots from deep per game.
- Smart leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Robert Williams III collects 1.5 blocks an outing to pace Boston.
- The Warriors leader in scoring is Stephen Curry with 27.7 points per game. He also adds 5.4 rebounds per game and 6.1 assists per game.
- James Wiseman (6.1 rebounds per game) and Draymond Green (6.6 assists per game) are the Golden State leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Curry leads the Warriors in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 4.5 made threes per game.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. is at the top of Golden State’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Andrew Wiggins leads the squad in blocks with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings for Week 10 Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Rookies Power Rankings Expert Analysis Update
- Indiana Pacers vs. Golden State Warriors: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Detroit Pistons: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Toronto Raptors vs. Miami Heat: 2/24/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends