The Indiana Pacers (3-0) are favored (-1) to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Boston Celtics (1-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. The contest airs on NBCS-BOS. The matchup has a point total of 220.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Boston has an 8-2 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Indiana. The Pacers hold a 2-0-1 advantage against the spread when playing the Celtics.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/27/2020||Celtics||Pacers||-3||220.5||-144||121||Regular Season||108-107 IND|
|3/10/2020||Celtics||Pacers||-3||214.5||-147||124||Regular Season||114-111 BOS|
|12/11/2019||Pacers||Pacers||-1.5||211||-121||102||Regular Season||122-117 IND|
|4/5/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-97 BOS|
|3/29/2019||–||Celtics||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-112 BOS|
|1/9/2019||–||Celtics||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||135-108 BOS|
Celtics Betting Information
- Boston was good against the spread last season, posting a 50-34-5 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Celtics fared well against the spread, putting up a 33-27-4 record.
- Boston and its foes combined to reach or surpass the total in 44 of 89 games last season (49.4%).
Pacers Betting Information
- Indiana had a 38-36-3 record against the spread, covering in 49.4% of their outings.
- The Pacers fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 25-21-2 against the spread when they were at least 1-point underdogs.
- Indiana and its opponents hit the over in more than half of their matchups last season — 39 of 77 (50.6%).
- The Celtics and their opponents scored at least 220.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 39 of 89 games (43.8%) last year.
- Indiana combined with its opponents to score at least 220.5 points in 32 of 77 games (41.6%) last year.
- The Celtics and the Pacers saw their opponents average a combined 6.0 fewer points per game last season than the point total of 220.5 set in this outing.
- The average over/under the Celtics had set in games last year was 0.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Pacers last year was 3.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- Jayson Tatum scored 23.4 points per game last season.
- Tristan Thompson collected 10.1 rebounds per game and Jeff Teague dished out 6.1 assists per matchup.
- Kemba Walker had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- Marcus Smart averaged 1.7 steals per game. Daniel Theis collected 1.3 blocks a contest.
- TJ Warren contributed 19.8 points per game last season.
- Domantas Sabonis collected 12.4 rebounds per game and Malcolm Brogdon dished out 7.1 assists per contest.
- Doug McDermott was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.9 per game.
- Justin Holiday swiped 1.2 steals per game. Myles Turner collected 2.1 blocks an outing.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title