A game after he scored 33 points in a 145-141 win over the Hawks, Kevin Durant leads the Brooklyn Nets (3-2) at home against the Atlanta Hawks (3-1) as 6.5-point favorites. The matchup, which airs on YES, begins at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, January 1, 2021. The point total is 245.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Brooklyn has a 9-1 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with Atlanta. The Nets have an advantage against the spread as well (3-2) when hitting the court against the Hawks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/30/2020||Nets||Nets||-6||239||-232||190||Regular Season||145-141 BKN|
|2/28/2020||Nets||Hawks||-3||236.5||-149||124||Regular Season||141-118 ATL|
|1/12/2020||Nets||Nets||-9||226.5||-445||348||Regular Season||108-86 BKN|
|12/21/2019||Nets||Nets||-7.5||232||-337||267||Regular Season||122-112 BKN|
|12/4/2019||Nets||Hawks||-3||227.5||-155||131||Regular Season||130-118 BKN|
|3/9/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-112 BKN|
|1/9/2019||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-100 BKN|
|12/16/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||144-127 BKN|
|1/12/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-105 BKN|
|12/4/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-90 BKN|
Nets Betting Information
- Brooklyn has struggled against the spread, going 2-3 on the year.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Nets have compiled a 1-1 record ATS.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have converted the over just 1 times in 5 (20%) games this season.
Hawks Betting Information
- Atlanta failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 29-35-2 ATS.
- The Hawks fared well as a 6.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they were at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Atlanta and its opponents hit the over in more than half of their games last season — 38 of 66 (57.6%).
- In 14 of 76 opportunities (18.4%) last year, the Nets and their opponents totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 245.5 points.
- Atlanta and its opponents combined to score more than 245.5 points in 18 of 67 games (26.9%) last season.
- These two teams averaged a combined 223.3 points per game last year, 22.2 less points than the over/under of 245.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 12.7 fewer points per game last season (232.8) than this matchup’s total of 245.5 points.
- The average point total for Nets games last year was 21.0 fewer points than the total of 245.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Hawks games last year was 14.0 fewer points than the point total of 245.5 for this outing.
- Caris LeVert leads the Nets in scoring (15.6 points per game) and assisting (6.2 assists per game).
- Brooklyn is led in rebounds by Jarrett Allen’s 12.0 per game.
- Joe Harris connects on 3.0 threes per game to lead the Nets.
- Brooklyn’s steals leader is LeVert, who averages 1.6 per game. DeAndre Jordan leads the team averaging 1.8 blocks an outing.
- Trae Young scored 29.6 points per game last season and dished out 9.3 assists.
- Clint Capela grabed 13.8 rebounds per game.
- Young had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He made 3.4 shots from deep per game.
- Kris Dunn grabbed 2.0 steals per game. Capela collected 1.8 blocks an outing.
More Recent NBA News
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Minnesota Timberwolves: 1/23/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Chicago Bulls: 1/23/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Phoenix Suns vs. Denver Nuggets: 1/23/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Jazz vs. Golden State Warriors: 1/23/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Cleveland Cavaliers: 1/22/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends