The Atlanta Hawks (3-0) are 6.5-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Brooklyn Nets (2-2) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at Barclays Center. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on YES. The matchup has a point total of 240.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Brooklyn has an 8-2 record against Atlanta. The Nets also have a 3-1 edge against the spread when taking on the Hawks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/28/2020||Nets||Hawks||-3||236.5||-149||124||Regular Season||141-118 ATL|
|1/12/2020||Nets||Nets||-9||226.5||-445||348||Regular Season||108-86 BKN|
|12/21/2019||Nets||Nets||-7.5||232||-337||267||Regular Season||122-112 BKN|
|12/4/2019||Nets||Hawks||-3||227.5||-155||131||Regular Season||130-118 BKN|
|3/9/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-112 BKN|
|1/9/2019||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-100 BKN|
|12/16/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||144-127 BKN|
|1/12/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-105 BKN|
|12/4/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-90 BKN|
|12/2/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-102 ATL|
Nets Betting Information
- Brooklyn covered about half the time against the spread last season, covering 38 times in 76 contests.
- The Nets posted an even record of 3-3 against the spread when the spread was -6.5 or higher.
- Brooklyn and its opponents hit the total 38 times in 76 contests last season.
Hawks Betting Information
- Atlanta failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 29-35-2 ATS.
- The Hawks fared well as a 6.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they were at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Atlanta and its opponents hit the over in more than half of their matchups last season — 38 of 66 (57.6%).
- The Nets and their opponents scored at least 240 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 17 of 76 outings (22.4%) last year.
- Atlanta combined with its opponents to score more than 240 points in 23 of 67 games (34.3%) last season.
- These teams averaged a combined 223.3 points per game last year, 16.7 less points than the over/under of 240 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 7.2 fewer points per game last season (232.8) than this game’s over/under of 240 points.
- The Nets’ average point total in outings last year was 224.5, 15.5 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Hawks last year was 8.5 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- Kyrie Irving put up 27.4 points per game last season.
- DeAndre Jordan notched 10.0 rebounds per game and Spencer Dinwiddie averaged 6.8 assists per game .
- Irving made 2.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Irving grabbed 1.4 per game. Jarrett Allen averaged 1.3 blocks a contest.
- Trae Young scored 29.6 points per game and dished out 9.3 assists per contest last season.
- Clint Capela grabbed 13.8 rebounds per game.
- Young was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 3.4 per game.
- Kris Dunn grabbed 2.0 steals per game. Capela collected 1.8 blocks a contest.