A game after he put up 42 points in a 147-135 win over the Nets, Collin Sexton leads the Cleveland Cavaliers (7-7) at home against the Brooklyn Nets (9-7) as 9.5-point underdogs. The matchup, which airs on FS-OH, tips at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, January 22, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 227.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Brooklyn and Cleveland have a tied 5-5 record.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||Nets||Cavaliers||-10.5||227||-589||426||Regular Season||147-135 CLE|
|11/25/2019||Cavaliers||Cavaliers||-1||217.5||-115||-106||Regular Season||108-106 BKN|
|3/6/2019||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-107 BKN|
|2/13/2019||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||148-139 BKN|
|12/3/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-97 CLE|
|10/24/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-86 BKN|
|3/25/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-114 CLE|
|2/27/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-123 CLE|
|11/22/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-109 CLE|
|10/25/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-107 BKN|
Nets Betting Information
- Brooklyn has struggled against the spread, going 7-9 on the year.
- When favored by at least 9.5 points, the Nets have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- In 11 of 16 (68.8%) contests this season, Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the total.
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland has an even record against the spread, going 7-7 ATS.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 4 of 14 (28.6%).
- The Nets and their opponents have combined to record more than 227 points in 206.2% of their outings this year (33 of 16 opportunities).
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to score at least 227 points in 21.4% of their matchups this year (three of 14 chances).
- These teams average a combined 223.1 points per game, 3.9 fewer points than the total of 227 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.1 fewer points per game (221.9) than this game’s total of 227 points.
- The average over/under the Nets have had set in games this year is 9.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Cavaliers games this season is 18 less points than the point total of 227 in this outing.
- Kevin Durant leads the Nets in points and rebounds. He puts up 31.3 points per game while tacking on 7.5 rebounds.
- Brooklyn’s assists leader is James Harden, who dishes out 11.0 per game.
- Kyrie Irving is the top three-point shooter for the Nets, hitting 3.6 per game.
- Irving leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. DeAndre Jordan collects 1.3 blocks a game to pace Brooklyn.
- The Cavaliers leader in scoring is Sexton with 27.0 points per game. He also adds 2.4 rebounds per game and 3.7 assists per game.
- The Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists are Andre Drummond (15.2 rebounds per game) and Darius Garland (6.3 assists per game).
- Garland leads the Cavaliers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.5 made threes per game.
- Cleveland’s Larry Nance Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.5 per game and Jarrett Allen is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Washington Wizards vs. Memphis Grizzlies: 3/10/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis