A game after he put up 42 points in a 147-135 win over the Nets, Collin Sexton leads the Cleveland Cavaliers (7-7) at home against the Brooklyn Nets (9-7) as 9.5-point underdogs. The matchup, which airs on FS-OH, tips at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, January 22, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 227.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Brooklyn and Cleveland have a tied 5-5 record.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||Nets||Cavaliers||-10.5||227||-589||426||Regular Season||147-135 CLE|
|11/25/2019||Cavaliers||Cavaliers||-1||217.5||-115||-106||Regular Season||108-106 BKN|
|3/6/2019||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-107 BKN|
|2/13/2019||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||148-139 BKN|
|12/3/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-97 CLE|
|10/24/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-86 BKN|
|3/25/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-114 CLE|
|2/27/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-123 CLE|
|11/22/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-109 CLE|
|10/25/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-107 BKN|
Nets Betting Information
- Brooklyn has struggled against the spread, going 7-9 on the year.
- When favored by at least 9.5 points, the Nets have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- In 11 of 16 (68.8%) contests this season, Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the total.
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland has an even record against the spread, going 7-7 ATS.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 4 of 14 (28.6%).
- The Nets and their opponents have combined to record more than 227 points in 206.2% of their outings this year (33 of 16 opportunities).
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to score at least 227 points in 21.4% of their matchups this year (three of 14 chances).
- These teams average a combined 223.1 points per game, 3.9 fewer points than the total of 227 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.1 fewer points per game (221.9) than this game’s total of 227 points.
- The average over/under the Nets have had set in games this year is 9.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Cavaliers games this season is 18 less points than the point total of 227 in this outing.
- Kevin Durant leads the Nets in points and rebounds. He puts up 31.3 points per game while tacking on 7.5 rebounds.
- Brooklyn’s assists leader is James Harden, who dishes out 11.0 per game.
- Kyrie Irving is the top three-point shooter for the Nets, hitting 3.6 per game.
- Irving leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. DeAndre Jordan collects 1.3 blocks a game to pace Brooklyn.
- The Cavaliers leader in scoring is Sexton with 27.0 points per game. He also adds 2.4 rebounds per game and 3.7 assists per game.
- The Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists are Andre Drummond (15.2 rebounds per game) and Darius Garland (6.3 assists per game).
- Garland leads the Cavaliers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.5 made threes per game.
- Cleveland’s Larry Nance Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.5 per game and Jarrett Allen is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.