The Brooklyn Nets (0-0) are favored by 7.5 points against the Golden State Warriors (0-0) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on TNT. The matchup has an over/under of 230.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Golden State has an 8-2 record against Brooklyn. The Nets have an advantage against the spread (1-0) when taking on the Warriors.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2020||Nets||Nets||-6.5||222||-257||211||Regular Season||129-88 BKN|
|11/10/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-100 GS|
|10/28/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-114 GS|
|3/6/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-101 GS|
|11/19/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-111 GS|
|2/25/2017||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-95 GS|
|12/22/2016||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-101 GS|
|12/6/2015||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-98 GS|
|11/14/2015||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-99 GS|
|3/2/2015||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-108 BKN|
Nets Betting Information
- Brooklyn covered about half the time against the spread last season, covering 38 times in 76 contests.
- The Nets posted an even record of 2-2 against the spread when the spread was -7.5 or bigger.
- Brooklyn and its opponents combined to cover the point total in 38 of 76 games last season (50%).
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 31-33-1 ATS.
- In the majority of Golden State’s games last season, the teams did not hit the over (30 out of 65 games, 46.2%).
- The Nets and their opponents put up at least 230.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 27 of 76 games (35.5%) last season.
- In 22 of 65 opportunities (33.8%) last season, Golden State combined with its opponents to score more than 230.5 points.
- The Nets and the Warriors combined to average 12.7 less points per game last year than the over/under of 230.5 set for this matchup.
- The Nets and the Warriors saw their opponents average a combined 2.4 less points per game last season than the point total of 230.5 set for this outing.
- The average total the Nets had set in games last season was 6.0 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Warriors games last season averaged an over/under of 221.4 points, 9.1 less than the point total in this matchup.
- Kyrie Irving put up 27.4 points per game last season.
- DeAndre Jordan collected 10.0 rebounds a game and Spencer Dinwiddie dished out 6.8 assists per contest.
- Irving had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Irving grabbed 1.4 steals per game. Jarrett Allen collected 1.3 blocks a game.
- Andrew Wiggins averaged 22.4 points per game last season.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. collected 6.4 rebounds a game and Draymond Green dished out 6.2 assists per outing.
- Wiggins was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.2 per game.
- Green nicked 1.4 steals per game. Marquese Chriss collected 1.1 blocks an outing.