|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Golden State has an 8-2 record against Brooklyn. The Nets have an advantage against the spread (1-0) when taking the court against the Warriors.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2020||Nets||Nets||-6.5||222||-257||211||Regular Season||129-88 BKN|
|11/10/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-100 GS|
|10/28/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-114 GS|
|3/6/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-101 GS|
|11/19/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-111 GS|
|2/25/2017||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-95 GS|
|12/22/2016||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-101 GS|
|12/6/2015||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-98 GS|
|11/14/2015||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-99 GS|
|3/2/2015||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-108 BKN|
Nets Betting Information
- Brooklyn earned an even 38-38 record against the spread last season.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Nets compiled a 2-2 record ATS.
- Brooklyn and its foes combined to reach or surpass the total in 38 of 76 games last season (50%).
Warriors Betting Information
- Golden State had a losing record against the spread, going 31-33-1 ATS (covering just 47.7% of the time).
- Golden State combined with its opponents to hit the over in 46.2% of matchups last season (30 out of 65 chances).
- The Nets and their opponents combined to put up more than 231.5 points in 34.2% of their outings last season (26 of 76 opportunities).
- Golden State combined with its opponents to score at least 231.5 points in 21 of 65 opportunities (32.3%) last year.
- The Nets and the Warriors combined to average 13.7 fewer points per game last year than the over/under of 231.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 228.1 points per game last season, 3.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The Nets’ average point total in outings last year was 224.5, 7.0 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Warriors games last season averaged a total of 221.4 points, 10.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Kyrie Irving contributed 27.4 points per game last season.
- DeAndre Jordan collected 10.0 rebounds a game and Spencer Dinwiddie dished out 6.8 assists per contest.
- Irving connected on 2.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Irving collected 1.4 per game. Jarrett Allen averaged 1.3 blocks a game.
- Andrew Wiggins put up 22.4 points per game last season.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. collected 6.4 rebounds per game and Draymond Green dished out 6.2 assists per matchup.
- Wiggins made 2.2 threes per game a season ago.
- Green averaged 1.4 steals per game. Marquese Chriss collected 1.1 blocks a game.
More Recent NBA News
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Atlanta Hawks: 1/16/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Memphis Grizzlies: 1/15/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – POSTPONED
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Dallas Mavericks: 1/15/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Jazz vs. Atlanta Hawks: 1/15/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Sacramento Kings 1/15/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends