A game after he scored 41 points in a 128-124 loss to the Nets, Bam Adebayo leads the Miami Heat (6-9) on the road against the Brooklyn Nets (10-8) as 7.5-point underdogs. The matchup, which airs on NBA TV, tips off at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, January 25, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 235.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Brooklyn has a 6-4 record against Miami. The Nets also have a 3-1 record against the spread when playing the Heat.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Nets||Nets||-7.5||232||-313||248||Regular Season||128-124 BKN|
|2/29/2020||Heat||Heat||-7.5||220||-314||251||Regular Season||116-113 MIA|
|1/10/2020||Heat||Nets||-4||218||-181||150||Regular Season||117-113 BKN|
|12/1/2019||Heat||Nets||-4||215.5||-177||143||Regular Season||109-106 MIA|
|4/10/2019||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-94 BKN|
|3/2/2019||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-88 MIA|
|11/20/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-92 BKN|
|11/14/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-107 MIA|
|3/31/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-109 BKN|
|1/19/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-95 BKN|
Nets Betting Information
- Brooklyn has covered in just seven of 18 matchups this season.
- The Nets have posted a losing record of 0-6 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or bigger.
- In 13 of 18 (72.2%) contests this season, Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the over.
Heat Betting Information
- Miami has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 6-9 ATS.
- The Heat have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least an 7.5-point underdog.
- In the majority of Miami’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 15 games, 53.3%).
- The Nets and their opponents have scored at least 235 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 21 of 18 outings (116.7%) this season.
- In four of 15 opportunities (26.7%) this year, Miami and its opponents have combined to score more than 235 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.4 fewer points per game (229.6) than this game’s over/under of 235 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 229.9 points per game, 5.1 less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total in Nets games this season is 2.1 more points than the over/under of 235 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Heat this year is 12.6 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- Kevin Durant leads the Nets in scoring (31.2 points per game) and rebounding (7.2 rebounds per game).
- James Harden paces the squad with 11.0 assists per game.
- Kyrie Irving knocks down 3.6 threes per game to lead the Nets.
- Brooklyn’s steals leader is Irving, who averages 1.2 per game. DeAndre Jordan leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a game.
- Adebayo leads the Heat in all things points, rebounds and assists, averaging 20.3 points, 8.9 grabbing rebounds and handing out 5.5 assists per game.
- Duncan Robinson is tops from three-point range for the Heat, hitting 3.7 threes per game.
- Nobody on Miami grabs more steals than Jimmy Butler (2.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Adebayo (0.9 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Toronto Raptors vs. Houston Rockets: 2/26/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Boston Celtics vs. Indiana Pacers 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Phoenix Suns vs. Chicago Bulls: 2/26/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Sacramento Kings vs. Detroit Pistons: 2/26/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Portland Trail Blazers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends