The Brooklyn Nets (12-8) are 8.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (8-9) on Friday, January 29, 2021 at Chesapeake Energy Arena. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The point total in the matchup is 230.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Oklahoma City has an 8-2 record against Brooklyn. The Thunder have an advantage against the spread as well (2-0) when playing the Nets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/10/2021||Nets||Nets||-7.5||224.5||-335||260||Regular Season||129-116 OKC|
|1/7/2020||Nets||Nets||-1||217||-114||-106||Regular Season||111-103 OKC|
|3/13/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-96 OKC|
|12/5/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-112 OKC|
|1/23/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-108 OKC|
|12/7/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-95 BKN|
|3/14/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-104 OKC|
|11/18/2016||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-105 OKC|
|1/24/2016||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-106 BKN|
|11/25/2015||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-99 OKC|
Nets Betting Information
- Brooklyn has struggled against the spread, going 8-12 on the year.
- The Nets have struggled to cover, going just 0-3 ATS when favored by at least 8.5 points.
- In 14 of 20 (70%) contests this season, Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the total.
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City has a 10-7 record against the spread, covering in 58.8% of their games.
- In 8 out Oklahoma City’s 17 games this season, (47.1%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
- In 55% of their games this year (11 of 20 chances), the Nets and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 230.5 points.
- In three of 17 games (17.6%) this year, Oklahoma City and its opponents have combined to score more than 230.5 points.
- The Nets and the Thunder combine to average 4.5 fewer points per game than the over/under of 230.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.3 less points per game (228.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 230.5 points.
- The Nets’ average point total in matchups this year is 235.5, 5.0 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total for Thunder games this season is 11.9 fewer points than the point total of 230.5 in this outing.
- Kevin Durant leads the Nets in points and rebounds. He puts up 30.5 points per game while adding 7.5 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by James Harden’s 11.1 per game.
- The Nets are led by Kyrie Irving from long distance. He connects on 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- Harden leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Durant collects 1.5 blocks a contest to pace Brooklyn.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assists leaderboards with 21.8 points per game and 6.5 assists per game.
- Al Horford collects all of the boards and is the Oklahoma City leader in rebounds, getting 7.4 per game.
- Luguentz Dort leads the Thunder in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Oklahoma City’s Hamidou Diallo has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Aleksej Pokusevski is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals