It’s no secret to any online betting fan that the New Orleans Pelicans basically made the playoffs because of Kevin Durant’s foot – and Serge Ibaka’s season-ending injury. With the Thunder just missing the postseason, the Pelicans were able to take the eighth and final spot – and then bowed out after the first round. Even though the Pelicans qualified for the tournament, head coach Monty Williams was shown the door in favor of Alvin Gentry. At the time, Williams’ firing was a bit of a surprise, because this was the first time he had led the Pelicans to the playoffs – and team owner Tom Benson had also sent letters of congratulation to the coaching staff. With Gentry coming in, though, it’s clear that the plan for the Pelicans is to speed the game up. This could be what sets center Anthony Davis free, given his incredible athleticism and ability to finish well above the rim.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.