Despite falling to the Warriors in the playoffs, the Rockets were one of the league’s best teams last season, surprising many Doubting Thomases by upsetting the Spurs and Clippers to advance to the 2014-15 Western Conference finals, where they gave Golden State a hellish time before bowing out of the postseason games with their heads held high. Entering 2015, the Rockets are looking to build on last year’s momentum and figure out how to achieve even more success in the upcoming season. To propel their dreams, the Rockets have made some key additions to their team this offseason and retained most of its core from last year. Below is an analysis of the offseason moves and how it will affect their sports betting odds to make a deep postseason run in the 2015-16 NBA season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Jazz vs Warriors NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.