As the Oklahoma City Thunder move toward 2015-16, their primary purpose must be to keep Kevin Durant from wanting to go to greener pastures. This will be his final season under contract, when he will be due $21 million. His team still needs to figure out whether it is stuck in that rut it has been wobbling in since James Harden ended up in Houston, or whether it is ready to remake its identity and is prepared to contend this year and beyond. The view that Durant has about his team will determine where he heads – and where the team goes. After this NBA betting season, the arrival of a boatload of new TV money means that the salary cap will shoot up dramatically. Durant will be able to write his own ticket with the funds available for teams to spend.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Midseason NBA Betting Predictions for 2019 Championship
- Thunder vs Pelicans NBA Betting Spread & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Knicks vs Hawks NBA Lines & Expert Pick
- Hornets vs Magic NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Rockets vs Timberwolves NBA Odds, Preview & Pick
- Kings vs Nuggets NBA Betting Odds & Expert Preview
- 2019 NBA Three-Point Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game Odds, Predictions & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.