The New York Knicks had a disappointing season in 2014/15 with a shameful 17- 65 record and a last-place finish in the Eastern Conference. The list of things the Knicks lacked last season was quite extensive, ranging from solid shooting to good defense. To solve such issues, the Knicks came away with a number of good offseason moves in their NBA odds, including forward Derrick Williams, Center Robin Lopez and guards Kyle O’Quinn and Arron Afflalo. Of course, they missed out DeAndre Jordan, LaMarcus Aldridge and Greg Monroe whom they intended to sign, but so did 25 other teams in the league, so there’s no need to cry about water under the bridge.Still, with many other gaps in the team and Carmelo Anthony, the heart and soul of the New York tea, being reportedly unhappy about the offseason, then there is reason for concern for the Knicks fans.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?