There is a certainly level of familiarity that comes when playing the teams in your division, and quite often you will find that divisional match-ups will often end up split down the middle. That has not been the case with the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Indiana Pacers this season, though, as it has been Cleveland that has dominated the regular season series so far. These two will hook up for the final time during regular season play on Wednesday night, and you have to feel that the Pacers will be desperate to get a win, not only to help their playoff cause, but also because this could well end up being their first round match-up. That final little detail adds a level of interest to this game that might otherwise not have been there before. A win for the Pacers could just put a little shred of doubt in the heads of the Cavs if they do meet in the postseason. You can get all the updated odds for this one at the MyBookie.ag NBA betting odds page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lakers vs Bucks NBA Betting Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th Edition
- Trail Blazers vs Pelicans NBA Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Lakers vs Pistons NBA Spread & Prediction
- Kings vs 76ers NBA Odds & Expert Pick for Friday Night
- Cavaliers vs Magic NBA Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Kings vs Celtics NBA Spread & Expert Pick
- Thunder vs Pacers NBA Betting Odds & Game Info
- Mavericks vs Nuggets NBA Lines, Expert Analysis & Pick
- Lakers vs Raptors NBA Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.