There is a certainly level of familiarity that comes when playing the teams in your division, and quite often you will find that divisional match-ups will often end up split down the middle. That has not been the case with the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Indiana Pacers this season, though, as it has been Cleveland that has dominated the regular season series so far. These two will hook up for the final time during regular season play on Wednesday night, and you have to feel that the Pacers will be desperate to get a win, not only to help their playoff cause, but also because this could well end up being their first round match-up. That final little detail adds a level of interest to this game that might otherwise not have been there before. A win for the Pacers could just put a little shred of doubt in the heads of the Cavs if they do meet in the postseason. You can get all the updated odds for this one at the MyBookie.ag NBA betting odds page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery