It’ll be Game 2 of the Eastern Conference first round series between the Detroit Pistons and the Cleveland Cavaliers. As pro hoops betting fans might recall the Detroit Pistons came up short in the first game in Cleveland; 106-101. The Detroit Pistons are the 8th seed in the Eastern Conference following a season in which they ended with a 44-38 record. Detroit finished just behind the Indiana Pacers, and 2 games ahead of the Chicago Bulls. The top seed in the Eastern Conference is the Cleveland Cavaliers. The Cavaliers wrapped up a 57-25 regular season, which was a game better than the Toronto Raptors.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?