|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Charlotte has a 7-3 record against Memphis. The Grizzlies have an advantage against the spread (2-0) when hitting the court against the Hornets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/29/2019||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-3||220||-144||123||Regular Season||117-104 MEM|
|11/13/2019||Hornets||Hornets||-2||220.5||-137||115||Regular Season||119-117 MEM|
|2/1/2019||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-92 CHA|
|1/23/2019||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-107 CHA|
|3/22/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||140-79 CHA|
|10/30/2017||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-99 CHA|
|11/28/2016||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-85 CHA|
|11/21/2016||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-90 MEM|
|12/26/2015||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-92 CHA|
|12/11/2015||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-99 CHA|
Hornets Betting Information
- Charlotte was good against the spread last season, posting a 32-30-2 record.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Hornets put up a 0-0-1 record ATS.
- Charlotte more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 30 times in 64 contests (46.9%).
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 37-36-1 ATS.
- The Grizzlies fared well as a 4-point underdog, going 4-2 against the spread when they were at least 4-point underdogs.
- In most of Memphis’ games last season, the teams did not hit the over (35 out of 74 games, 47.3%).
- In 27 of 65 games (41.5%) last season, the Hornets and their opponents put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 219 points.
- Memphis and its opponents added up to score at least 219 points in 66.2% of their games last year (49 of 74 opportunities).
- The Hornets and the Grizzlies combined to average 3.3 less points per game last year than the over/under of 219 set for this game.
- The Hornets and the Grizzlies saw their opponents average a combined 4.5 more points per game last season than the point total of 219 set for this outing.
- The average point total in Hornets games last season was 6.5 fewer points than the over/under of 219 in this matchup.
- Grizzlies games last year averaged a total of 226.6 points, 7.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Devonte’ Graham averaged 18.2 points per game last season while tacking on 7.5 assists.
- Cody Zeller grabed 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Graham was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 3.5 per game.
- Terry Rozier collected 1.0 per game. Bismack Biyombo averaged 0.9 blocks an outing.
- Ja Morant contributed 17.8 points per game last season while tacking on 7.3 assists.
- Jonas Valanciunas pulled down 11.3 rebounds per game.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. knocked down 2.5 threes per game a season ago.
- De’Anthony Melton swiped 1.3 steals per game. Jackson collected 1.6 blocks a contest.
More Recent NBA News
- Utah Jazz vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 1/19/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Denver Nuggets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: 1/19/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks: 1/18/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Minnesota Timberwolves 1/18/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- San Antonio Spurs vs. Portland Trail Blazers: 1/18/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview