The Charlotte Hornets (5-5) will look to continue a three-game win streak when they host the New York Knicks (5-5) on Monday, January 11, 2021 at Spectrum Center as 4.5-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The point total in the matchup is 209.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Charlotte has a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with New York. The Hornets also hold a 3-0 advantage against the spread when matched up with the Knicks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||Knicks||Hornets||-1.5||207.5||-121||102||Regular Season||107-101 CHA|
|1/28/2020||Hornets||Hornets||-1||207.5||-114||-106||Regular Season||97-92 CHA|
|11/16/2019||Knicks||Knicks||-3.5||213.5||-163||134||Regular Season||103-102 CHA|
|1/28/2019||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-92 CHA|
|12/14/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-124 NY|
|12/9/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-107 CHA|
|3/26/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||137-128 CHA|
|3/17/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-101 NY|
|12/18/2017||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-91 CHA|
|11/7/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-113 NY|
Hornets Betting Information
- Charlotte has earned an even 5-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Hornets have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or higher.
- Charlotte and its opponents have converted the over just 3 times in 10 (30%) games this season.
Knicks Betting Information
- New York has covered the spread in half of its outings, going 5-5 ATS.
- In the majority of New York’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 10 games, 20%).
- The Hornets and their opponents have put up at least 209.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 37 of 10 opportunities (370%) this season.
- New York and its opponents have combined to score at least 209.5 points in 40% of their matchups this season (four of 10 chances).
- The Hornets and the Knicks combine to average 0.2 more points per game than the total of 209.5 set for this game.
- The Hornets and the Knicks have seen their opponents average a combined 5.1 more points per game than the over/under of 209.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total in Hornets games this season is 8.4 more points than the total of 209.5 in this matchup.
- Knicks games this year have averaged an over/under of 206.4 points, 3.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Gordon Hayward leads the Hornets in scoring, averaging 21.4 points per game.
- Devonte’ Graham leads Charlotte with 6.5 assists per game and Bismack Biyombo paces the squad with 7.1 rebounds per contest.
- Terry Rozier is the top three-point shooter for the Hornets, hitting 3.5 per game.
- Charlotte’s steals leader is Hayward, who averages 1.6 per game. P.J. Washington leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a game.
- Julius Randle has shown out this season to lead the Knicks in points (23.2 per game), rebounds (11.8 per game), and assists (7.1 per game).
- Austin Rivers is tops from three-point range for the Knicks, knocking down 2.5 threes per game.
- Mitchell Robinson is tops on New York in both steals (1.6) and blocks (1.9) per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Utah Jazz vs. New York Knicks: 1/26/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- NBA 2021 Week 6 Games to Must Bet On
- Indiana Pacers vs. Toronto Raptors: 1/25/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Miami Heat: 1/25/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers: 1/25/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview