The Charlotte Hornets (0-1) take the court against the Oklahoma City Thunder (0-0) as only 3-point favorites on Saturday, December 26, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The matchup has an over/under set at 217 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Oklahoma City has won seven of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Charlotte. The Thunder also have a 1-0 record against the spread when facing the Hornets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/27/2019||Hornets||Hornets||-1||208||-113||-107||Regular Season||104-102 OKC|
|11/23/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-104 OKC|
|11/1/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-107 OKC|
|1/13/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-91 OKC|
|12/11/2017||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-103 CHA|
|4/2/2017||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-101 CHA|
|1/4/2017||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-112 CHA|
|1/20/2016||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-95 OKC|
|1/2/2016||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-90 OKC|
|2/21/2015||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-103 OKC|
Hornets Betting Information
- Charlotte was strong against the spread, going 32-30-2 last season.
- The Hornets posted an even record of 0-0-1 against the spread when the spread was -3 or bigger.
- Charlotte more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 30 times in 64 contests (46.9%).
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City had a 46-31-1 record against the spread, covering in 59.0% of their outings.
- The Thunder fared well as a 3-point underdog, going 9-15-1 against the spread when they were at least 3-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Oklahoma City’s games last year, the teams did not hit the over (36 out of 78 games, 46.2%).
- In 44.6% of their games last year (29 of 65 chances), the Hornets and their opponents recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 217 points.
- Oklahoma City combined with its opponents to score at least 217 points in 42 of 79 outings (53.2%) last season.
- These teams averaged a combined 212.7 points per game last year, 4.3 less points than the over/under of 217 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 1.2 more points per game last season (218.2) than this game’s total of 217 points.
- The average point total in Hornets games last season was 4.5 fewer points than the total of 217 in this matchup.
- Thunder games last year averaged a total of 218.5 points, 1.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Devonte’ Graham racked up 18.2 points per game last season and dished out 7.5 assists.
- Cody Zeller pulled down 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Graham was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 3.5 per game.
- Terry Rozier nicked 1.0 steal per game. Bismack Biyombo collected 0.9 blocks an outing.
- Al Horford put up 4.0 assists and 6.8 rebounds per game a season ago.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander racked up 19.0 points per game.
- Trevor Ariza was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.6 per game.
- Ariza collected 1.6 per game. Horford averaged 0.9 blocks a contest.
More Recent NBA News
- Boston Celtics vs. New York Knicks: 1/17/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Chicago Bulls: 1/17/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Denver Nuggets vs. Utah Jazz 1/17/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Sacramento Kings 1/17/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Indiana Pacers 1/17/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends