The Minnesota Timberwolves (7-25) are underdogs (+4.5) as they attempt to end a five-game losing streak when they visit the Chicago Bulls (14-16) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at United Center. The game airs on NBCS-CHI. The over/under for the matchup is set at 227.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Minnesota holds an 8-2 record in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Chicago.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Timberwolves||Timberwolves||-2||231||-124||104||Regular Season||115-108 MIN|
|1/22/2020||Bulls||Bulls||-1.5||220||-119||-101||Regular Season||117-110 CHI|
|12/26/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-94 MIN|
|11/24/2018||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-96 MIN|
|2/24/2018||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-104 MIN|
|2/9/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-113 CHI|
|2/12/2017||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-89 MIN|
|12/13/2016||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-94 MIN|
|2/6/2016||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-105 MIN|
|11/7/2015||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-93 MIN|
Bulls Betting Information
- Against the spread, Chicago has been strong this season, posting a 17-12-1 record.
- The Bulls have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or higher.
- Chicago has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 16 of 30 games for a 53.3% rate.
Timberwolves Betting Information
- Minnesota has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 12-17-2 ATS.
- The Timberwolves have fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Minnesota has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 48.4% of matchups this year (15 out of 31 chances).
- In 16 of 30 opportunities (53.3%) this year, the Bulls and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 227.5 points.
- In 15 of 32 opportunities (46.9%) this season, Minnesota and its opponents have combined to score at least 227.5 points.
- The Bulls and the Timberwolves combine to average 5.1 fewer points per game than the over/under of 227.5 set for this game.
- The Bulls and the Timberwolves have seen their opponents average a combined 2.9 more points per game than the over/under of 227.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Bulls games this year is 1.9 more points than the over/under of 227.5 in this matchup.
- Timberwolves games this year have averaged an over/under of 223.2 points, 4.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Zach LaVine leads the Bulls scoring 28.6 points per game.
- Coby White leads Chicago with 5.2 assists a game and Wendell Carter Jr. paces the team with 7.7 rebounds per matchup.
- The Bulls are led by LaVine from beyond the arc. He knocks down 3.5 shots from deep per game.
- Thaddeus Young leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Daniel Gafford collects 1.2 blocks an outing to pace Chicago.
- Karl-Anthony Towns is at the top of the Timberwolves scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 22.3 points per game and 10.9 rebounds per game this season.
- Ricky Rubio puts in work giving out assists and is Minnesota’s assist leader with 6.3 per game.
- Malik Beasley is tops from three-point range for the Timberwolves, hitting 3.5 threes per game.
- Nobody on Minnesota grabs more steals than Rubio (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Towns (1.8 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals