The Chicago Bulls (7-11) are 4-point favorites as they look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the New York Knicks (9-12) on Monday, February 1, 2021 at United Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The matchup has an over/under set at 218.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Chicago and New York have a tied 5-5 record. The Knicks have an advantage against the spread (2-1) when playing the Bulls.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Knicks||Knicks||-2.5||213.5||-140||118||Regular Season||125-115 NY|
|11/12/2019||Bulls||Bulls||-6.5||211.5||-290||231||Regular Season||120-102 CHI|
|10/28/2019||Bulls||Knicks||-2||224.5||-129||107||Regular Season||105-98 NY|
|4/9/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-86 NY|
|4/1/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-105 NY|
|11/5/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-115 CHI|
|3/19/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-92 NY|
|1/10/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-119 CHI|
|12/27/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||92-87 CHI|
|12/9/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-102 CHI|
Bulls Betting Information
- Against the spread, Chicago has been strong this season, posting an 11-7 record.
- In 11 of 18 (61.1%) contests this season, Chicago and its opponents have hit the over.
Knicks Betting Information
- New York has a losing record against the spread, going 10-11 ATS (covering just 47.6% of the time).
- In most of New York’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (7 out of 21 games, 33.3%).
- In 88.9% of their opportunities this season (16 of 18 chances), the Bulls and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 218.5 points.
- New York and its opponents have combined to score more than 218.5 points in seven of 21 opportunities (33.3%) this season.
- The Bulls and the Knicks combine to average 0.6 less points per game than the over/under of 218.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.9 more points per game (222.4) than this game’s over/under of 218.5 points.
- The average point total for Bulls games this season is 15.7 more points than the over/under of 218.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Knicks games this season is 12.4 less points than the point total of 218.5 for this outing.
- Zach LaVine leads the Bulls scoring 26.9 points per game.
- Chicago is led in rebounding by Wendell Carter Jr.’s 8.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Coby White’s 5.7 assists per game .
- The Bulls are led by LaVine from beyond the arc. He knocks down 3.6 shots from deep per game.
- Chicago’s steals leader is LaVine, who grabs 1.3 per game. Daniel Gafford leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a game.
- Julius Randle has shown out this season to lead the Knicks in points (22.4 per game), rebounds (11.1 per game), and assists (6.0 per game).
- Alec Burks leads the Knicks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- Mitchell Robinson is a defensive force for New York, leading the team in both steals (1.1 per game) and blocks (1.7 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Suns vs Clippers Game 3 | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns For Western Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 1 | Bucks Are Solid Favorites On The NBA Odds
- Clippers vs Suns Game 2 | Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul Ruled Out
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?