The New York Knicks (9-13) are 5.5-point underdogs as they try to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Chicago Bulls (8-11) on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at United Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The over/under in the matchup is set at 224.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Chicago and New York have a tied 5-5 record.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2021||Bulls||Bulls||-3.5||217||-157||131||Regular Season||110-102 CHI|
|2/29/2020||Knicks||Knicks||-2.5||213.5||-140||118||Regular Season||125-115 NY|
|11/12/2019||Bulls||Bulls||-6.5||211.5||-290||231||Regular Season||120-102 CHI|
|10/28/2019||Bulls||Knicks||-2||224.5||-129||107||Regular Season||105-98 NY|
|4/9/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-86 NY|
|4/1/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-105 NY|
|11/5/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-115 CHI|
|3/19/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-92 NY|
|1/10/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-119 CHI|
|12/27/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||92-87 CHI|
Bulls Betting Information
- Chicago is good against the spread, going 12-7 on the season.
- More often than not, Chicago and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 11 of 19 chances this season.
Knicks Betting Information
- New York has a losing record against the spread, going 10-12 ATS (covering just 45.5% of the time).
- New York has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 31.8% of matchups this season (7 out of 22 chances).
- The Bulls and their opponents have scored more than 224.5 points in 63.2% of their games this year (12 of 19 opportunities).
- New York and its opponents have combined to score more than 224.5 points in five of 22 outings (22.7%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 6.9 fewer points per game (217.6) than this game’s total of 224.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 221.8 points per game, 2.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total for Bulls games this season is 8.5 more points than the total of 224.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Knicks games this year is 18.1 less points than the point total of 224.5 in this outing.
- Zach LaVine leads the Bulls scoring 26.6 points per game.
- Chicago is led in rebounding by Wendell Carter Jr.’s 8.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Coby White’s 5.7 assists per game .
- LaVine makes 3.5 threes per game to lead the Bulls.
- Chicago’s blocks leader is Daniel Gafford, who collects 1.1 per game. LaVine leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks in all things points, rebounds and assists, scoring 22.4 points, 11.1 grabbing rebounds and dishing 6.0 assists per game.
- Alec Burks is tops from three-point range for the Knicks, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- New York’s Mitchell Robinson has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Nerlens Noel is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Chicago Bulls: 3/3/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Washington Wizards: 3/2/2021 NBA Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Jazz vs. Philadelphia 76ers: 3/3/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- NBA Must Bet Games for 11 Week of the 2020-21 Season