The Orlando Magic (8-14) are underdogs (+2) as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (8-12) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 5, 2021 at Amway Center. The game airs on FS-FL. The matchup has an over/under set at 221.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Chicago holds a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head games against Orlando. The Magic hold a 1-0 edge against the spread when playing the Bulls.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/23/2019||Magic||Magic||-5||205||-200||163||Regular Season||103-95 ORL|
|2/22/2019||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-109 CHI|
|1/2/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-84 ORL|
|12/21/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||90-80 CHI|
|12/13/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-91 ORL|
|3/30/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||90-82 CHI|
|2/12/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-101 CHI|
|12/20/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-94 CHI|
|11/3/2017||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-83 CHI|
|4/10/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-75 CHI|
Bulls Betting Information
- Chicago has been good against the spread this season, posting a 12-8 record.
- The Bulls have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 2 points.
- In 11 of 20 (55%) contests this season, Chicago and its opponents have hit the over.
Magic Betting Information
- Orlando has a losing record against the spread, going 9-13 ATS (covering only 40.9% of the time).
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Magic have a record ATS of 3-3.
- Orlando and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 11 of 22 (50%).
- In 75% of their games this season (15 of 20 chances), the Bulls and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 221.5 points.
- Orlando has played in nine games this season (out of 22 total matchups — 40.9% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 221.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 219.6 points per game, 1.9 less points than the total of 221.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.2 more points per game (228.7) than this matchup’s total of 221.5 points.
- The average point total for Bulls games this season is 10.4 more points than the total of 221.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Magic this year is 5.0 points less than this game’s over/under.
- Zach LaVine leads the Bulls scoring 26.5 points per game.
- Wendell Carter Jr. paces Chicago with 8.0 rebounds a game and Coby White leads the squad with 5.7 assists per outing.
- LaVine is the top three-point shooter for the Bulls, knocking down 3.4 per game.
- Chicago’s steals leader is Thaddeus Young, who averages 1.3 per game. Daniel Gafford leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks an outing.
- Nikola Vucevic is at the top of the Magic scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 22.5 points per game and 11.2 rebounds per game this season.
- The Orlando leader in assists is Markelle Fultz with 5.4 assists per game.
- Vucevic is tops from three-point range for the Magic, hitting 2.6 threes per game.
- Orlando’s Terrence Ross has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Aaron Gordon is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Mar. 3rd