A pair of the NBA’s top scorers hit the court when Zach LaVine (10th, 27.0 PPG) and the Chicago Bulls (7-10) host Damian Lillard (fourth, 28.8 PPG) and the Portland Trail Blazers (9-8) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The Bulls are 1.5-point favorites. The point total for the matchup is set at 232.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Portland has taken eight of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Chicago. The Bulls have a 2-1 edge against the spread when playing the Trail Blazers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/5/2021||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-9.5||233||-455||350||Regular Season||111-108 CHI|
|11/29/2019||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-7||227||-284||227||Regular Season||107-103 POR|
|11/25/2019||Trail Blazers||Bulls||-1||225.5||-114||-105||Regular Season||117-94 POR|
|3/27/2019||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-98 POR|
|1/9/2019||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-112 POR|
|1/31/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-108 POR|
|1/1/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-120 POR|
|12/5/2016||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-110 POR|
|11/15/2016||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-88 CHI|
|2/27/2016||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-95 POR|
Bulls Betting Information
- Chicago has been solid against the spread, going 11-6 on the season.
- The Bulls have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- Chicago has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 10 of 17 games for a 58.8% rate.
Trail Blazers Betting Information
- Portland has a losing record against the spread, going 7-10 ATS (covering only 41.2% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Trail Blazers have not fared well, going 5-7 against the spread.
- Portland has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 47.1% of matchups this season (8 out of 17 contests).
- In eight of 17 opportunities (47.1%) this year, the Bulls and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 232 points.
- In six of 17 games (35.3%) this year, Portland has combined with its opponents to score more than 232 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.2 less points per game (229.8) than this matchup’s total of 232 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 233.7 points per game, 1.7 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total in Bulls games this season is 1.5 more points than the over/under of 232 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Trail Blazers this year is 1.9 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- The Bulls scoring leader is LaVine, who puts up 27.0 points per game.
- Chicago is led in rebounding by Wendell Carter Jr.’s 8.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Coby White’s 5.6 assists per game .
- LaVine is the top three-point shooter for the Bulls, connecting on 3.4 per game.
- LaVine leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Daniel Gafford collects 1.2 blocks a contest to pace Chicago.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Lillard holds the top spot on the Trail Blazers scoring and assist lists, putting up 28.8 points and 7.1 assists per game.
- Enes Kanter’s 10.2 rebounds per game paces Portland’s rebounding effort. He also adds 10.3 points per game.
- CJ McCollum is tops from three-point range for the Trail Blazers, knocking down 4.8 threes per game.
- Nobody on Portland grabs more steals than Robert Covington (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Derrick Jones Jr. (0.9 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Washington Wizards vs. Memphis Grizzlies: 3/10/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Miami Heat vs. New Orleans Pelicans: 3/4/2021 Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- 2021 NBA All Star Game Expert Analysis